Carmel International Arts Festival
Welcome to the Twenty Second Annual Carmel International Arts Festival.
September 28-29, 2019, we celebrate our 22nd anniversary of the Carmel International Arts Festival. Once again, 2019 will bring ART ROCKS! on Saturday, which is our evening street party and celebration that was a big hit in past years. This is a family friendly event open to the public.
We have grown considerably from that first year around Carmel City Square. There will be over 130 juried artists exhibiting in watercolor, oil, 2D, jewelry, photography, 3D, wood, sculpture, pottery and more! See you at the festival and ART ROCKS!
Motor Vehicle Parking:
We will have a shuttle system to and from Carmel High School during festival hours.
Additional parking is available at the Indiana Design Center on Rangeline Road which includes underground parking.
Bicycle Parking is available in our “Pedal to the Arts” located at the northeast corner of Main and the Monon Trail.
We Need Volunteers!
Sign up to be a volunteer today. Volunteers are the backbone of the Carmel International Arts Festival and the difference between a good volunteer program and a great one is that the volunteers have a wonderful time while they are working for the event. A team of almost 150 people are needed to produce the Carmel International Arts Festival each year. Your help is welcome and greatly appreciated. The Festival’s mission is to provide access to a broad array of arts experiences to educate, inspire and involve audiences toward a heightened appreciation of the arts.
- The Best of Show – Anthony Slichenmyer, 3D
- 1st Place – Taylor Mazer, 2D
- 2nd Place – Kirk Miller, Glass
- 3rd Place – Joel Pinkerton, 3D
- Mayor’s Award – Taylor Mazer, 2D
Best in Media
- Judy DeGan, Ceramics
- Cliff Matyszczyk, 2D
- JD Davison, Jewelry
- Sharon & Jessica Bussert, Photography
- Alan Sievers, Glass
- Joel Fremion, 2D
- Lisa Berry, Fiber
- Deborah Link, Painting
- Neil Kenmarly, Wood
- Elaine Lanoue, Painting
- Guiteau Lanoue, 2D
- Lou Hii, 2D
- Brad Devlin, 2D
- Mark Waninger, Wood
- Dawn Middleton, Jewelry
High School Division Winners
- The Rosemary Waters Excellence in Arts Award Lynn Xiong “Alice” Color Pencil
- The Doreen Squire Ficara Carmel Arts Council Award Ananta Pant “Metamorphosis” ceramic
- Best of Show Carmel High School
- Katie Phan “Ghost Acrylic”
- Zoe Horn “Vibrant Tranquility”
- Best of Show University High School
- Siyu Zhong “Water color Portrait
- Zhining Ding “Oil Painting/Self Portrait”
Thank You to Our Sponsors!